SUGAR SPACE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Download our Detailed Information Sheet Here: aboutbdayparties
OR Read Our Quick Information Below:
Packages start at $249 and include up to 16 kids, paper products, bounce house, disco ball, balloons and more!
Mix and match party options, select a package or build your own!
Bounce and Play
(under 8 yrs.)
Bouncin’ Play Yard and Playhut Tunnels
Musical Freeze Dance
Fantasy Tea Party
Tea Party (Real China, “Menus” and Waiter Service)
Dress up Fashion Show (boys and girls costumes)
Musical Freeze Dance
Movie Party (Large Projection)
Make your own Rootbeer
DJ Dance Party
(multiple themes – Rockstar, Disco, High School Musical, etc.)
Dress up Fashion Show
Pirate and/or Carnival Party, Harry Potter Party, Star Wars Party and more…
Optional Add-Ons include: (additional charges may apply)
- Creative Kids Make Your Own:
- Hard Cover Book
- Party Hats
- Picture Frames
- Treasure Chests
- Decorate Rock Star Guitars
- CD Cases and Many Others!
- Piñatas, Professional Face Painting, Pizza, Mini Sandwiches, Drinks, Cake Service, etc.
Book Today! Space Fills Quickly. 25% Deposit to Reserve. $6 Each Additional Child
*Additional Charges May Apply.
CREATIVE ARTS PROGRAM (CAP) PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
- creative movement - creative drama - visual arts - music – creative writing -
Welcome, to the Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids Early Childhood Program, located in Salt Lake City, Utah where children explore Science, Social Studies, Math & Language Arts through the Creative Arts! We provide an Experiential Learning Environment where trained teachers design lesson plans for students to explore new concepts through: creative movement, creative drama, music, visual art, & creative writing. We are located inside an open 1658 square foot professional studio for the Arts where children explore weekly thematic lesson plans in a large open environment designed to encourage movement, creativity, and imagination. Students join us from all parts of the Salt Lake Valley to explore their world through the Integrated Creative Arts, including: creative movement, creative drama, visual art, music, & creative writing. The integration of the Arts in education have proven to raise text scores, increase understanding of concepts, boost self-confidence, initiate motivation for children to learn, and makes learning fun!
The Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids aims to provide children with high quality Experiential Education Explorations that reach the 3 main learning styles: visual (learns through seeing), auditory (learns through listening), and tactile/kinesthetic (learns through moving, doing, & touching). The Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids achieves teaching to the 3 learning styles through providing experiential education experiences based in the Integrated Creative Arts that encourage learning through: seeing, listening, moving, singing, acting, creating, doing, & touching.
REGISTER TODAY for Integrated Creative Arts Early Childhood School Program (3-6 years), Contact us at (801) 230-5493 email@example.com for details. 2012/13 School registration begins in January, 2012 Creative Arts Summer Camp registration begins Feb 7, 2012.
Creative Arts Program (CAP) for Kids Offers:
*Creative Arts Program (CAP) Early Childhood Education (Preschool & Kindergarten) 3 to 6 years old
2 day option: Tuesday/Thursday 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM
3 day option: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:45 AM – 12:00 PM
*Creative Arts Summer Camp 3 to 6 years old
Tuesday & Thursday 8:45 AM - 12:00 PM
Integrated Arts Concepts used to explore Science, Social Studies, Math, & Language Arts, include:
- Movement/Dance Concepts: body shape, level, direction, pathway,
size, relationship, speed, weight, rhythm, energy, and flow.
- Drama Concepts: character, audience, actor/actress, mime,
improvisation, voice, body
- Visual Art Concepts: planning, canvas, medium, artist, line, shape,
color, texture, space
- Music Concepts: pulse, duration, tempo, pitch, dynamics, structure,
- Creative Writing: Focuses on children’s self-expression, creativity, and imagination. The Creative Arts Preschool hosts activities where adults scribe the students creative writing. It also encourages students to draw pictures and tell a story that goes along with the pictures as the adult scribes the story. We love to encourage students to draw because children who draw are children who will write.
All Integrated Creative Arts based lesson plans are created by an educator who specializes in Integrated Creative Arts Education: Click Here