Mother's Day Fun in SLC
Celebrate mothers, grandmothers, and the special women in your life this Mother's Day! Read below for our list of family-friendly local events to celebrate Mother's Day.
Need some ideas for what to give mom this Mother's Day?
Try one of these suggestions from our Albany editor: Easy Mother's Day Gifts That Kids Can Make or Do Themselves
Here are some of our favorite quotes about mothers to use in your Mother's Day card:
- "God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." -Rudyard Kipling
- "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." -Abraham Lincoln
- "Life began with waking up and loving my mother's face." -George Eliot
- "Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "It's not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it." -The Golden Girls
- "The moment a child is born, a mother is born also." -Rajneesh
- "Motherhood is always an act of courage." -Stacy Schiff
- "Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother." -Oprah Winfrey
- "There's no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill
- "If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -Milton Berle
- "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother." -Theodore Hesburgh
Are we missing a Mother's Day event? Let your local editor know.