Camp ICS is a ministry of Intermountain Christian School in Holladay, Utah catering to children ages 4-12 (and 13-year-olds entering the 6th grade). From local mountain excursions and park activities to artistic creations and Salt Lake Valley discoveries, Camp ICS is an opportunity-filled, well established program that your child will never forget!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
For each day of the week at Camp ICS, campers can expect to do something uniquely different! Campers will enjoy creating on "Making Mondays," exploring kid-friendly hikes and local nature excursions on "Trailblazing Tuesdays," cooling off from the Utah sun on "Water Wednesdays," taking advantage of our campus' acreage with bikes, scooters and more on "Thingamabob Thursdays," and visiting Salt Lake's unforgettable locations along the Wasatch Front on "Field Trip Fridays." In addition to the daily activities, each week will have an overarching theme, such as lego robotics, health and wellness, theater and more. For each day of the week, the activities will be focused around and point toward the week's overarching theme. From the local mountain excursions and park activities to artistic creations and Salt Lake Valley discoveries, Camp ICS is an opportunity-filled, well established program that your child will never forget!
Each week will also include a weekly theme from which 2nd-6th grade campers will get to choose (younger campers will participate in age appropriate activities corresponding with theme #2 from each week. Singups for weekly themes are available soon, but camp registration is open now!
- Week of June 7-11
- Theme #1: Take a Bow Theater Camp with Tess Tally
- Theme #2: Camp ICS Olympics with Camp ICS Staff
- Week of June 14-18
- Theme #1: Sewing Camp with Mrs. York
- Theme #2: Camp MOVE IT with Mrs. Adema
- Week of June 21-25
- Theme #1: Mad Science with Mrs. Harmon
- Theme #2: Time Travelers with Camp ICS Staff
- Week of June 28-July 2
- Theme #1: Gadgets and Gizmos with Mr. Hildebrand
- Theme #2: A Journey Through Asia with Miss Shin
- Week of July 6-9 [No camp on Monday, July 5 in observance of Independence Day]
- Theme #1: Bump, Set, Spike! with Coach K
- Theme #2: Stars and Stripes with Camp ICS Staff
- Week of July 12-16
- Theme #1: Sports - Past and Present with Mrs. Stoddard
- Theme #2: Blast Off! with Camp ICS Staff
- Week of July 19-23
- Theme #1: Kickin' It with Mr. Buckley
- Theme #2: Painting with Miss Mary
- Week of July 26-30
- Theme #1: Hoops with Mr. Hobbs
- Theme #2: Under the Sea with Mrs. Rottner
- Week of August 2-6
- Theme #1: Coding Craziness with Mr. Hildebrand
- Theme #2: Cooking at Cuzuco Cafe with Mrs. Pimentel
For more info on themes visit https://www.intermountainchristian.org/camp-ics-themes.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
Andrew Hobbs, Director of Camp ICS
Monday-Friday 9-3 (camp) 7:30 (earliest drop off) 3:30 (latest pickup w/out after care charge) 5:45 (latest aftercare pickup time)
$160 per week (M-F)