Located two miles east of Parley's Summit off of I-80, Gorgoza Park offers 7 tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
|Individuals 42″ and up|
|1 ride ticket||$8.00|
|2 hr ticket||$22.00|
|4 hr ticket||$33.00|
|Individuals less than 42″ (must be 3 years old)
Limited to Lower Lane use only
|1 ride ticket||$4.00|
|2 hr ticket||$12.00|
|4 hr ticket||$18.00|
Free for kids with purchase of a 2 or 4 hour tubing ticket
$10 for 10 laps
Learn to Ski Area
Requires either valid tubing or Fort Frosty ticket
$5 ski and snowboard equipment rental
DAYS OF OPERATION:
Early Season: Nov 21, 2012 – Nov 25, 2012 12pm-8pm (conditions permitting)
Regular Season: Dec 1, 2012 – Apr 7, 2013
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00 pm
Monday - Friday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Extended Holiday Hours
Dec 22 – Jan 6, 10:00am – 8:00pm
Jan 19 – 21, 10:00am – 8:00pm
Feb 16 – 18, 10:00am – 8:00pm
Feb 19 – 22, 12:00pm – 8:00pm
April 5 – 7, 10:00am – 8:00pm
No reservations accepted. Rates, hours and dates are subject to change. Group rates available.
Other helpful info:
We have Yurts!
- A Café Yurt, where we offer tasty snack and beverages
- A Warming Yurt, available to rent for parties
How to get here
- Please be aware that we are not on the bus route
- Shuttles from PC area available
- Get directions to us.
What to bring (or not)
- Necessary items to bring: Snow boots, water proof pants, jacket, hat and gloves, goggles or glasses and a great big appetite for tummy tickling tubing fun.
- Things to leave at home: Ski boots, your own tubes (we provide them)