Established in 1997, Prince of Peace Lutheran School's goal is to nurture its children and reach out to the community with a Christ-centered, quality education while assisting parents in the spiritual, academic, social and physical training of their children.
With the Word of God at the center of our curriculum and student life, the children attending Prince of Peace come away with an understanding that Jesus is their only way to heaven. We are an accredited school that offers grades K-8 as well as a preschool and after school care. We offer excellent academics, a nurturing atmosphere, guidance only available outside of the public system and Christian, caring and dedicated teachers. Our school is for all children; you need not be a member at our church to send your child!*
If your child struggles in school or if you are contemplating where your child can acquire a solid start to a life-long journey of learning, stop searching. Come in and have a look for yourself!
- To teach students God’s Word and show how to apply it in their lives
- To provide academic excellence in teaching basic elementary and junior high school curriculum
- To provide children with a Christian school community, a place in which words and actions reflect a belief in God’s love for all people
- To provide a rich devotional life centered in God’s Word
- To teach and encourage children to share their faith with others
- To teach children to live as a Christian in all their activities
- To encourage students to live as obedient citizens of their country
- To support Christian parents and home life
- To teach children to use their time, talents and treasures to glorify God in a life of faithful service
*Prince of Peace admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletic and other school-administered programs.