YMCA Camp Mill Hollow
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/13/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
We firmly believe that camping helps to teach self-reliance, a love for nature and the outdoors, and supports development of attitudes and practices that build character and leadership—all amidst the fun of campfires, games, traditions, and meaningful relationships! What could be better, right?
Our YMCA camp counselors are hand picked because of their strong character and are dedicated to making sure camp is an amazing experience for every camper. We offer two overnight camps in the Wasatch National Forest for your child to experience adventure and excitement. So, which one will it be?
For over 60 years Mill Hollow has been THE environmental education center for Utah.YMCA Mill Hollow carries forward that rich tradition of summer camp: skits, songs, campfires, s’mores, arts and crafts, hiking, and so much more while campers connect with the natural sciences through outdoor education and exploration. During a 3 or 5 day avdenure, campers (7-16 year olds) will explore by turning Utah’s mountain landscape into an outdoor laboratory where campers have the opportunity to experience the natural sciences while getting a little muddy, making new friends, and having a whole lot of fun!
- WHEN: Camp sessions begin July 12th and end August 13th. Check out our sessions below!
- WHO: Ages 7-16. Campers must be 7 years old by the first day of their program.
- 5 Day COST: $500/camper | $50/week deposit due at the time of registration | Learn about Financial Assistance Here
- 3 Day COST: $250/camper | $50/week deposit due at the time of registration | Learn about Financial Assistance Here
- WHAT'S INCLUDED & WHAT SHOULD I BRING?: See a complete list in our parent packet!
If you have any questions about renting the property, the registration process, financial assistance, or camp in general, please contact the office at 801.839.3379, or by email at email@example.com.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.