VIRTUAL Race for Your Reason - Halloween Hustle
As always our race will highlight and raise money for 5 highlighted non profits this year. When you register you can choose one of our 5 reasons, split your registration to support all 5 causes or write in your reason (favorite non profit) that you want to race for.
This years highlighted charities:
- Good Friend, Inc - a local non profit working to create autism awareness, teach acceptance of differences, and foster empathy for those on the autism spectrum.
- WOVIN (Women's Veteran Initiative) of the Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative
- Chasing Chad - local non profit that promotes healthier lifestyle by striving for and achieving bold fitness goals while raising money and awareness for the research and treatment of brain cancer and brain tumors. Started in honor of Chad Bordwell.
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - supports research, clinical initiatives, patient services and advocacy supporting pancreatic cancer.
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center - Brookfield based non profit/arts center serving the community as the catalyst for lifelong discovery and exploration of the arts.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.