Online Business Leadership Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 06/18/2021
Discover the exciting world of Business and develop leadership skills through comprehensive instruction, role-play activities, and the pursuit of original projects led by students. All instructors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, UPenn & more!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
- Welcome to Ivy Camps USA, the world leader in premier summer camp programming!
- At Ivy Camps USA, our campers ages 6 to 18 join us from the United States, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, Kuwait, Ecuador, Thailand, Japan, and more, creating a uniquely diverse environment where they can exchange different ideas and perspectives. All our instructors come from the top 10 USA universities, and they are all uniquely trained to guide your student to success.
- Our Business Leadership Summer Program offers students the opportunity to discover the exciting world of business and develop leadership skills through comprehensive instruction, role-play activities, and the pursuit of original projects led by students. This program includes two classes: Build Your Own Business + Design Your Brand: Marketing and Advertising.
- Build Your Own Business - This dynamic program teaches students about the entrepreneurial process so they can bring their innovative business ideas to life. Students will learn the basic steps of starting a business, identifying an ideal market, building a product prototype, and perfecting the art of selling it. By the end of the class: students will shoot their own TV commercial to promote their exciting product and attract new customers
- Design Your Brand: Marketing and Advertising - This exciting, hands-on program introduces students to the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing. Students explore different concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography, and helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life. By the end of the class: your student will have made their own custom graphic logo and digital advertisement to sell their business idea
- We guarantee your child will have an amazing time with us at Ivy Camps USA, but they can try our programming risk-free. If you or your child aren't satisfied after the first day of camp, we will provide a full refund. Try us today!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.