Online Arts & Media Summer Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 06/18/2021
Discover the exciting world of Arts, Media, and Communication through hands-on experiments, comprehensive instruction by Ivy League instructors, and the pursuit of original projects led by students. All instructors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, UPenn & more!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
- Welcome to Ivy Camps USA, the world leader in premier summer camp programming!
- At Ivy Camps USA, our campers ages 6 to 18 join us from the United States, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore, Kuwait, Ecuador, Thailand, Japan, and more, creating a uniquely diverse environment where they can exchange different ideas and perspectives. All our instructors come from the top 10 USA universities, and they are all uniquely trained to guide your student to success.
- Our summer program offers students the opportunity to discover the exciting world of Arts, Media, and Communication through hands-on experiments, comprehensive instruction by Ivy League instructors, and the pursuit of original projects led by students. This program includes two classes: Acting for Stage and Media + Master YouTube Content Creation.
- Acting for Stage and Media - Lights, Camera, Action! Learn about staging, improvisation, creative expression, costumes, props, staging, lighting, music, and dance. Tips can be utilized in various contexts - on the stage, in videos, and more! By the end of the class: your student will learn how to craft an engaging story, write thought-provoking interview questions, record clean audio, and speak in a clear and passionate manner to sustain audience interest and engagement
- Master YouTube Content Creation - Learn how to create exciting and innovative video content! Students will learn how to create digital content responsibly while also producing, editing, and optimizing their videos in a way that generates a following on the YouTube platform. By the end of the class: your student will explore the exciting world of online content creation by collaborating with a team of other creative students to develop their own unique YouTube video and run a successful media channel
- We guarantee your child will have an amazing time with us at Ivy Camps USA, but they can try our programming risk-free. If you or your child aren't satisfied after the first day of camp, we will provide a full refund. Try us today!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.