Month of Augsut - $2 Buck Tuesdays - Thanksgiving Point
August is coming and that means $2 Buck Tuesdays are back!
Each year we open all our venues, the Museum of Natural Curiosity, Museum of Ancient Life, Farm Country, and the Ashton Gardens for $2 per person on Tuesdays all August long.
$2 VENUE ADMISSION
All four Thanksgiving Point venues are open for $2 admission for all ages during Tuesdays in August. Visit:
- The Museum of Ancient Life
- Farm Country
- Ashton Gardens
- The Museum of Natural Curiosity
Special $2 Tuesday deals on food include:
- $2 Flavored lemonade or iced tea at Trellis Cafe or Harvest Restaurant
- $2 Fries or Rice Krispy Treats at the Tower Deli, or Curiosity Cafe
- $2 Cookie Ice Cream Sundae at Tower Ice Cream shop
If you're a Thanksgiving Point member, we have even more good news for you! Member Mondays mean you get $2 Buck Tuesday food deals on Mondays AND Tuesdays in August! If you're not yet a Thanksgiving Point member, make sure to check out all the benefits of membership! *Please note that Member Mondays discounts apply to food and yoga only.