Herriman Children's Entrepreneur Market - Herriman City
Ages4-5 years 6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers
TO GET A BOOTH:
SET UP is from 4:00 pm-4:45 pm.
RESERVED BOOTHS: Go to this form to complete registration https://forms.zohopublic.com/ChildrensEntrepreneurMarket/form/KIDSMARKET/formperma/09k40j970f9400MKk737H_6J6. Reserved booths are $15 (includes one kids t-shirt and the latest Tuttle Twins book that teaches kids about entrepreneurship). If you register for more than one market in 2018, subsequent registrations are $10 each (does NOT include t-shirt and book).
DAY OF BOOTHS: Standby booths are available if space permits.
KIDS must do the selling. Open to ages 4-16.
WHAT TO SELL?
Anything! Preferred handmade by kids, but they can sell anything (retail items or made by mom/dad). The only requirement is that the kids do the selling.
Crafts, Art, Honey, Ice Cream, Soaps, Toys, Games, Cotton Candy, Home-bottled fruits/salsa/etc., Popcorn, and anything else that would make this a diverse offering. The idea is that kids sell what they have made or have helped make, but that is not required. Just comment below if you have a question about what your kids could sell. There is no restriction on what kids sell as long as their products are kid-friendly (obviously). Bring your kids, help them set up and then hang out in the back of the booth or around the market while they sell!
- Table and chairs (booths are 3 to 6' wide)
- Items to sell (ANYTHING!!!!)
- Some change for your child to make change for customers
- Snacks/drinks for your child to keep energized
- Beach umbrella for shade or canopy (Your canopy should be shareable with the neighboring booth)
- Square/PayPal card reader if your child wants to take credit cards at their booth
- Signs to dance with or post on the booth
- Register for your booth and pre-pay to guarantee a spot.
- Help your child create their items.
- Help your child package/label the items clearly.
- Help your child understand pricing and how to determine if they have priced them well.
- This is a great opportunity to talk with your child about business!
- Invite friends and family to come support kids!
This is the kids' event, so please encourage your kids to do as much personal inviting as possible. Then you can pitch in here on Facebook and your networks to invite others. Please take a minute to invite guests to this event-- EVERYONE you know locally (not just those with kids). If each family gets at least 10 others to come and support them, we'll have a fantastic crowd and all the kids will do really well.
We all want this to be a great experience for the kids.
PLEASE invite so these kids have lots of support! IF you have questions, please let us know!