Guys Read Book Club - Provo City Library, UT
Book talks, crafts, and treats.
- A parent/caregiver and son (ages 9-12) discuss an assigned chapter book they have read together.
- Fun activities and light refreshments are included.
- Families must have a current Provo City Library card or registered Orem Library card to participate.
- Held the fourth Thursday of the month from 7:00 - 8:00 pm in the Story Room, #117.
- Preregister online at the beginning of each month. Please register both the child and the parent or caregiver.