Christmas in the Wizarding World at The Shops at South Town
Christmas in the Wizarding World is reminiscent of the setting and atmosphere of a wintry Hogsmeade village featuring a specially curated selection of Wizarding World merchandise. The engaging shop offers an extensive wand assortment, and film-inspired window displays. Key features of the experience include:
● A wide selection of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them™ merchandise including: specially designed holiday ornaments, Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans and Chocolate Frogs, fan-favorite plush owls, wands, jewelry and branded collectibles
● Shelves filled with hundreds of precariously stacked Ollivanders™ wand boxes
● Photo opportunities, featuring a selection of background options from the Wizarding World
● Quaffle Toss activity where guests can practice their Quidditch skills
● Animated windows throughout the retail experience that will bring the iconic shops from the films to life
“We are thrilled to be bringing back the magic of Christmas in the Wizarding World for friends and families to discover here at The Shops at South Town,” said Heather Nash, marketing manager at The Shops at South Town. “We want all the Harry Potter fans to enjoy Christmas in this unique and memorable way.”
“We are honored to collaborate with a talented group of people and companies in creating this incredible experience for our guests,” said Najla Kayyem, senior vice president of marketing at Pacific Retail Capital Partners, the owner and operator of The Shops at South Town.
“What could be more special than celebrating the holidays the wizarding way? GES Events is delighted to continue the tradition with Christmas in the Wizarding World, here at the Shops at South Town,” said Dan Hilbert, executive vice president, GES Events.
Shoppers and Harry Potter fans can experience Christmas in the Wizarding World November 1 through January 6, 2020.