Breakfast with Santa at Thanksgiving Point
Buddy the Elf will lead a journey through the candy cane forest to play games, sing songs, eat breakfast and decorate cookies. Of course Santa will be busy listening to what the good little boys and girls have on their Christmas lists. The Gingerbread Man,Mrs. Claus, Buddy, and other special guests will be on hand to entertain the whole family. Pictures with Santa will be available for purchase.
December 7, 14th, & 21st
9 - 11 am (doors open at 8:30 am)
Thanksgiving Point Show Barn
view property map>
ADULT (ages 13 & UP)
Thanksgiving Point Members $18.90 (advanced only)
CHILDREN (12 months - 12 years)
Thanksgiving Point Members $14.40 (advanced only)
* Tickets can also be purchased Monday - Saturday from 10 am - 8 pm at the Thanksgiving Point Box Office or over the phone by calling 801.768.4900. Service fees may apply.
* Children 11 months and younger on laps or in carriers do not need a ticket.
* There is a limited amount of booster seats which will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* Cinnamon Swirl French Toast
* Scrambled Eggs
* Sausage Links
* Smoked Bacon
* Roasted Red Breakfast Potatoes
* Orange Juice, Milk and Hot Chocolate
- Button Snowflakes
- Rudolph Craft
- Write a Letter to Santa
- Face Painting
- Pin the Hat on the Polar Bear
- Mrs. Claus's Bakery, Cookie Decorating for the Little Ones