2021 WHO Wants to Race 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Okay people! Did you know that Doctor Who Day is celebrated each year on November 23. It’s our sixth annual WHO Wants to Race 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! We have loved doing these amazing Doctor Who inspired races and this year’s medal has one of our favorite quotes, “We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?”
Once again, this race is helping us create Autism Awareness. We will also be donating at least 20% of each registration to the Doug Flutie Jr Foundation for Autism, their mission is to help people and families affected by autism live life to the fullest.
- Races can be completed anytime in November 2021, even better if it’s November 23rd.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to Doug Flutie Jr Foundation for Autism
- Official WHO Wants to Race gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.