2021 Haunted House Walk-Through - Haunted Halloween Haven - Spanish Fork, UT
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 10/30/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
How scary is it?
The Haunted Halloween Haven could be compared to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Theme Park Ride in terms of scaryness. Anyone who would enjoy the Disney ride will enjoy the Haunted Halloween Lair. There is no excessive blood and gore and nothing inappropriate for children. Toddlers may be frightened by the spooky atmosphere, but most are fine when accompanied by a parent.
How long does it take to walk through?
The walkthrough itself only takes about 5-10 minutes. Our outdoor projection mapping display is a repeating 20 minute show that you may want to take time for. Large crowds, especially on Halloween night can cause a wait to get in so you may want to plan some time for that!
- Admission is FREE! We don’t even accept donations! We just do this for fun, folks!
- Our walk-through is appropriate for all ages! No gory “R” rated stuff! The atmosphere is spooky, but most small children are fine when accompanied by an adult.
- Masks of all types are welcome, but not required.
- We will keep going as late as there are people in line each night. To avoid long lines you might get there a little early or wait until near closing time.
- We will be open in any weather, rain, snow or moon shine! So bundle up if it’s cold and grab an umbrella if it’s wet. We’ll be open and the spirits will be ready to receive your sympathetic vibrations, regardless of temperature!
Location: 1641 S Oak View Lane, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.