Keeper Camp at Hogle Zoo
Ages9-12 years Teenagers
- Participants must submit a current (within three months of camp date) and certified negative TB test two weeks prior to camp. Submission form can be found online, at hoglezoo.org.
- We reserve the right to cancel the registrations of children registered in sessions that do not match their age/grade.
- Participants must wear weather-appropriate clothing and close-toed shoes that can get dirty and wet.
- Due to the nature of the program, each camp is limited to 4 participants, with a minimum of two participants.
- If a camp must be canceled, participants will be notified in advance.
June 2nd 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
June 16th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
June 30th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
July 14th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
July 28th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
August 11th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
August 25th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
October 20th 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Zoo Camps provides lively lessons about animals and ecosystems throughout the summer. Zoo Day Classes, toddler and preschool classes are offered year-round. Scouts, students and family groups can take classes and even spend the night at the Zoo through our Zoo Snooz programs. Click on the program to learn more!
- Online Registrations: A confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail once you have registered online for your desired program. If you don’t receive an e-mail confirmation, please check your spam folder. For further questions call (801)584-4562. To register online choose classes from the menu.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES: After registration is confirmed, Utah’s Hogle Zoo adheres to a no-refund, no-credit, no-substitution policy. If you are unable to attend, please consider your payment a tax-deductible donation.
- NOTICE: Due to various reasons including allergies, known or otherwise, we will NOT be providing snacks during classes and camps this year. Please be sure to send the appropriate number of snacks, a lunch for all day classes and camps as well as a water bottle or drinks for your child. A water fountain is always available and we encourage the use of water bottles.
- If your child is enrolled in a day class please be sure to send them with a snack and a drink.
- If they are enrolled in two day classes for the same day they will need 2 snacks, a lunch and 3 drinks.
- If your child is enrolled in one of our all day camps they will need to bring 2 snacks, a lunch and 3 drinks for each day.
- There is a water fountain that is always available and we encourage you to send water bottles with your children.