About the JCC:
We are a vibrant community center full of people of all ages, faiths and family configurations, coming together in peace to strengthen their minds, bodies and spirits.
Enriching the life of the Jewish community and the community at large by offering educational, cultural and recreational opportunities in a place where people of all backgrounds, cultures and beliefs gather in peace and understanding.
- Fitness & Recreational Facilities
- Preschool & Kindergarten
- AfterSchool and Summer Camp programs
- Youth Recreation
- Community Events — art, lectures, festivals, concerts & more
- Community Outreach & Service
This year marks the 10th anniversary at our current location. Our generous benefactor loved to joke that the Fort Douglas Country Club "wouldn't let him join, so I bought the place." We are nestled in the foothills of Salt Lake City just across the street from the University of Utah Hospital and Primary Children's Hospital. Unlike some the site's more exclusive tenants, the JCC welcomes all — not just the Jewish Community.
Whether you are interested in one of the finest preschools in the area or exceptional AfterSchool program, looking for a fitness center or just need a welcoming, inclusive community, the JCC is the place for you.
We are directly across the street (to the north) from University Medical Center.
- Head east from the intersection of 1300 East and 100 South.
- 100 South will curve along the northern edge of the University of Utah.
- Proceed toward the Primary Children's Hospital and University Medical Center.
- Our driveway is the first left after the light at North Medical Drive (previously 100 South) and Mario Capecchi Dr.
More info: Call 801.581.0098 or email email@example.com