Family Yoga Series - Tracy Aviary
AgesAdults & kids together
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Tracy Aviary during a family yoga session with Sarah on Tuesday mornings at 8:00am. After class, you and your little yogi will have some time explore our exhibits and grounds before it opens to the public at 9:00am.
Kidding Around Yoga is music based with lots of movement and very sensory focused while incorporating the basic fundamentals of yoga with breathing, stretching, mindfulness, and meditation. These yoga classes are geared towards children ages 4-12. But you know how “flexible” yogis can be! If you want to bring a two-year-old, just ask!
Participants will enter through The Bird Feeder Cafe entrance on the west side of Tracy Aviary, near Andy's exhibit.
- June 12th, June 19th, and June 26th at 8:00am
- July 10th, July 17th, and July 31st at 8:00am
- Full Six Week Series - $60 per child (adults are free)
- Individual Class - $12 per child (adults are free)
- Tickets include admission to Tracy Aviary.
- Note: There will not be classes on July 3rd or 24th.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat if you have one, we have some available.
- Water Bottle