4 Day Summer Camp at Cross E Ranch
Ages6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers
Our 4 Day Summer Day-Camps let your kid truly connect with life as a Jr. Ranch. They also include Lunch and have Extended Hours!
- Lunch & Farm Food experiences.
- Additional Interaction with the horses - multiple rides.
- Jr. Ranchers will meet each of our full-time Ranchers and learn about their area of the ranch during demonstrations. Getting a chance to see up close what it takes to operate a ranch today.
- Each participant will have the opportunity to learn how to drive a tractor and then drive it.
Everything the 3 Day camp offers:
- Helping with Farm Chores:
- Irrigating the fields.
- Planting crops for the fall harvest.
- Help with garden maintenance & weeds.
- Help with maintenance around the ranch - painting, etc.
- Extended Animal Care
- Washing Animals & Trimming hooves etc.
Everything the 1 Day camp offers:
- Helping with the Animal Chores:
- Feed & water all the animals - chickens, goats, pigs, horses, etc.
- Brush and maintain some of our goats, donkeys, & sheep.
- Groom & tack up the horses and go for a short ride in the ranch yard.
- Fun Farm Time:
- Bumpy Wagon Rides.
- Jump Pads.
Each camper will also receive:
- A Pass for a free pumpkin in the Fall and a free single Admission Ticket to the Fall Festival so they can come back and see the crops they help to plant and cultivate.
- A Cross E Ranch Jr. Rancher T-Shirt.
- Pictures of their camp (we will email them after the camp to you).
- Lunch & Snacks each day of their camp.
Camp runs from 8:30am-2:00pm
4 Day Camps are Monday - Thursday
& July 16th-19th